Sunday, April 6, 2008

Naked with Male Nudes


I lost my innocence many times over. I'd called it with many names. First it was with Rookie, the son of our landlord. My family moved into their apartment when papa was working at the Steel Company near the place. Every afternoon, Rookie would invite me in their house and to his room to play his toy. His toy was the most interesting to play. It was soft at first and grows hard in my hand. He told me every time to beat it until some juice would squirt at my face and everywhere in the bedsheets. It tasted sweet, salty, and sometimes of sour milk, and smelled funny like mama's newly washed clothes. Our game continued for awhile until my family decided to move to papa's house in the province. Papa said his company closed down.


My second was with Ishmael, a classmate in college. It happened after our many group studies at my boardinghouse. Most often he was left behind to sleep with me. We became comfortable with each other that expectedly I made advances. I'd got what I wanted from there on. His cock is so huge that the first time he entered me, I bleed. But I never minded the pain; it was so exquisite that I look forward for our next encounters.


I'd become a light switch, you could turn me on and off! My succeeding experiences with Cocoy, Biboy, and Jun were eventual though. It made me a better bitch every time.

Until I meet Doug, my significant other. I'm fidel to him and I don't know him of me. Suddenly, I become not available. I'm Limited Access.

0 comments: